- Obesity is associated with a 36% increase in health care costs
- As a result of employee wellness programs, absenteeism from illness drops an average of 14%
- 75% of health care costs are attributable to chronic disease
- Non-exercising employees claim an average of $100 more in health care claims per person per year than exercising employees
- Workers at an unhealthy weight had 143% higher hospital inpatient utilization than those at a healthy weight
Wellness is an important part of an employee benefit package. At
, we strive to bring you all the services necessary to round out your employee benefits and reduce your health care costs. Let us design, implement and evaluate a customized Wellness Program for your company's needs. From Smoking Cessation and Weight Management to Diabetes and Heart Health, we can bring the education and training to your workplace.
Workplace Wellness: Why Promote Wellness?
Health Checkup Checklists for MEN & WOMEN